Friday, January 11, 2013

The longest roads

My how the time has gone by. I wish I could say flown by but that would be a HUGE lie. The wait to get paperwork processed and have homestudy visits and inspections has been nearly unbearable.
When all you want is to love on some babies, help them, support them, encourage them, waiting is hard. Its hard for all of us.
 
Someone else is ready to be a big brother...look how good he takes care of the pups!

However I come baring good news, we wrapped up our homestudy last month and hopefully we will have our license by the end of this month!
I hope.

I have never been a very patient. In fact the definition of the word always makes me smerck.

pa·tient
[pey-shuh nt] Show IPA
adjective:
bearing provocation, annoyance, misfortune, delay, hardship, pain, etc., with fortitude and calm and without complaint, anger, or the like.

I wish I could say I have learned through all my trials to be patient. But I haven't. I have learned to endure. I have learned to be persistant. I have learned to perservere in the face of circumstance.

I am hopeful that at this new year is begining so is the rest of our story.

I have had this reminder presented to me in many ways the past few weeks. It has helped with the waiting to know that beyond even what I have asked for God wants to give us so much more.

Ephesians 3:20

The Message (MSG)
20-21 God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.
Glory to God in the church!
Glory to God in the Messiah, in Jesus!
Glory down all the generations!
Glory through all millennia! Oh, yes!

 
Fall fun at the park
 
 
I'm so excited to share what comes next.
I'm so excited for what's to come.
I'm so excited.
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment